The Corona Virus or COVID-19 is Very dangerous for the human body. After three months of full lockdown, the Indian government starts the unlocked series, and unlock 3 is started from 30th July 2020. In India, 18 lakh People are suffering from Corona Virus and the death rate is also going so high.
Many countries are doing harder work for finding coronavirus vaccine. So, in unlock, the Indian government issued Unlock 3 guidelines. In unlocking 3 guidelines the government is ready to open gyms and Yoga institute but School and Movie halls are still closed. The Indian Government issued some rules for Gyms and Yoga instructors.
Guidelines for Gyms and Yoga Institute-
- As per unlock 3 guidelines old People, Pregnant women, or Children do not allow to join Yoga or Gyms.
- Every gyms Instructor and Yoga Instructor have to sanitize all equipment of the studio.
- Every Member of Gyms or yoga Studio has to wear Mask and ensure Social Distancing.
- The Yoga Studios starts all batches after 15 minutes gap.
- After the first batch, the yoga studio will sanitize all the areas of exercise.
- In every institute, the Instructor has to do thermal Screening of every student.
- The Gym or Yoga Instructor ensures that every student does exercise after maintaining 6 feet distance.
- In yoga Studios, the instructor can’t do yoga in outdoor Places.
- The Gyms or Yoga Institute have to write to their clients’ or students’ names.
- If any member of gyms and yoga institute get any symptoms of Corona Virus then they have to inform gyms and yoga instructors.
- The gyms and Yoga Institute provide hand Sanitizers to all students and clients.
Well, the Indian Government Issued these guidelines for yoga and Gym Instructor and everyone have to do work according to these guidelines Unless the government will take legal action against gym or yoga institute owner.